This is THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE YOU NEED TO KNOW AND UNDERSTAND FOR FASTER FAT LOSS.

 

Also known as the Pareto Principle, which states that 80% of effects result from 20% of your actions.

 

WWW.SUPERFITBODYBOOTCAMP.COM – TO CLAIM YOUR 50$ GIFT CARD TOWARDS ANY PROGRAM, TEXT ‘SUPERFIT FOR SUMMER’ TO 514-928-0585 NOW.

 

What it means is 80% of your results with fat loss, muscle gain, flexibility, agility etc .. come from 20% of the key actions you take towards achieving your goals.

 

Applying the 80/20 Rule to your Training Regimen:

You will waste tons of time and achieve very little if you use ineffective types of exercise. Long bouts of cardio does not burn fat effectivley and WILL give you a pancake butt. There are certain types of training and certain exercises that maximize fat loss AND muscle gain, THAT IS YOUR 20% THAT WILL RESULT IN 80% OF YOUR RESULTS.

You want results and you don’t want to spend 2 hours in the gym 5 days a week .. duh!

High intensity interval training with the right exercises will maximize the amount of fat you burn in a VERY short period of time.

You need to perform full body exercises like the BURPEE PUSHUP and the SQUAT PRESS which activate TONS of muscle in one movement.

It’s impossible to drop fat quickly by performing isolation exercises like the bicep curl, performing a lunge curl on the other hand WILL burn fat faster. Instead of doing a lunge on its own, perform a lunge press, or a squat press rather than a simple squat.

If you’ve been at the same weight/inches for ages, don’t continue to do the same thing hoping for results. YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT UP and find the key 20% that will get you results. Throw the other 80% out the door!

 

WWW.SUPERFITBODYBOOTCAMP.COM – TO CLAIM YOUR 50$ GIFT CARD TOWARDS ANY PROGRAM, TEXT ‘SUPERFIT FOR SUMMER’ TO 514-928-0585 NOW.

 

Applying the 80/20 Rule to your Nutrition Regimen:

There are 2 schools of thought when it comes to effective fat loss with nutrition. 1. Focusing on the quality of your food, grouped properly at each meal and 2. Counting Calories (you can download my fitness pal(the app) which will help you with calorie counting 🙂

Both are effective but you have to focus on the key 20% from both for better results.

When you exercise you literally DESTROY YOU MUSCLES! Then, by eating the right foods, at the right time of day, in the right amount – you rebuild those broken down muscle stronger and burn fat in the process.

The quality of your foods is key, you need to be eating enough protein and healthy fat in order for your muscles to rebuild effectively and to keep your metabolism revving after the workout so that you’re burning the maximum amount of fat. Carbs are important but mostly to fuel you for a workout and replenish you after.

80% of the time, when someone isn’t consistently losing weight, it’s because they’re not getting enough lean protein at each meal and throughout the day, to help them rebuild from their workout. I don’t know why, but there is a belief floating around that too much protein is bad so way too many people are loading up on carbs at every meal. This BLOWS MY MIND ;-P Who taught you that!?

If you’re counting calories and not taking into consideration the amount of protein and healthy fat you’re consuming, you’re wasting time.

On the other hand, if you’re focusing only on the amount of protein and healthy fat your consuming and not the calories, you may be eating way too many calories during the day.

Remember, 80% of your results will come from 20% of your actions. Make sure to get enough lean protein, healthy fat and carbs to compliment your workout regimen while also making sure not to surpass the number of calories you need to eat to lose weight each day. And of course get LOTS of veggies and berries to keep you healthy 🙂

 

Rock on!!

 

Cale

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s