Weekend Warrior Workout!

Posted: October 1, 2016 in Uncategorized
The Finale Workout:

Complete once

Warm-Up and Cool Down well 5-10 minutes each

  • ¼ Run
  • 50 Walking Reverse Lunges
  • 25 Dips
  • 10 Reverse Fly
  • ½ Mile Run
  • 50 Squats
  • 25 DB Chest Press
  • 10 1-arm Row
  • ¼ Mile Run
  • 50 Butt Kickers
  • 25 Overhead Triceps Extensions
  • 10 Upright Rows

This is a tough one, give it your all!

If there are any exercises you’re not comfortable doing because of injury or you don’t know what they are, replace them with an exercise you do know.

Don’t fall off track during the weekend. Remember the sacred success rule, follow through with your workouts and meal plans 80% of the time, and have fun with that remaining 20% :).

Schedule a 15 minute strategy call if you need help and/or want to get on the waiting list for my next 12 Week Transformation Coaching Program => Strategy Call

Have a great day!

Coach Cale

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s